Head SAP Platform Solution Design / Sulzer Pumps Finland Oy, Helsinki
Sulzer is a well-established global manufacturing corporation offering reliable and sustainable solutions for performance-critical applications. Our innovative solutions add value and strengthen the competitive position of our customers. Our IT consists of 300 professionals world-wide.
We have now opened up a new global SAP Center of Excellence and IT Delivery Center in Helsinki Capital Area and are looking for professional with minimum of 5 years of relevant experience for the following position
Head SAP Platform Solution Design
This is a unique opportunity to be amongst the first to build up the foundation of this global IT Center. In this exciting and challenging role, you will have the possibility to apply your existing knowledge and learn new skills in a dynamic global environment.
Reporting directly to the SAP CoE (Center of Excellence) Head, you will be responsible for the continuous operations and future platform design of the SAP Systems at Sulzer.
As the Head SAP Platform Solution Design you will be responsible for:
- creating the future roadmap for Sulzer's SAP platforms
- managing Sulzer's hosting partners and ensuring the agreed availability, performance and reliability of the systems together with the hosting partner(s) and other relevant internal and external parties
- the flawless functioning of interfaces between SAP and other systems
- the creation and continuous improvement of the processes for authorizations and security areas across the platforms
- the creation and maintenance of a clear as-is versus the to-be picture of the SAP platforms
- the identification and delivery of new and existing application services to meet known and emerging needs
- building, managing and delivering a portfolio of technology programs and projects that improve the robustness of the IT landscape
- directing and evaluating feasibility studies (e.g. SAP Hana), project scoping and project planning for projects within the SAP landscape from a technical point of view
- definition, planning and directing the execution of a broad range of technical projects, while balancing the competing demands of scope, time, cost, quality, resources and risk
- establishing priorities and schedules for projects from a technical point of view
- overseeing project execution and actively manage the project portfolio within own area of responsibility
- managing the relationships with various technology and business communities to achieve project objectives across the project portfolio
- conducting risk management planning, identification, analysis and monitoring on projects
- managing the support of the SAP system(s) including system modifications and maintenance
- managing the yearly SAP system measurement and IT audit
In order to be successful, we expect you to have:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in management information systems, computer science, and/or business, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in SAP platform design and implementation.
- experience in planning and executing EHP and SP upgrades
- experience in GRC
- experience in working with a variety of SAP applications in a global setup
- experience in leading and managing a team of internals / externals
- ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with attention to detail and closure.
- readiness to travel (travel requirements: 20-30%)
- fluency in English
You will become part of the leading engineering organization that successfully operates in 40 countries in over 270 locations in the world. Together with your team you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the Group IT Organization at Sulzer. In your role you will be supported by your colleagues and supervisor.
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including cover letter and curriculum vitae in English as well as your salary expectation in electronic format (PDF file) at www.sulzer.com/en/Careers/Job-Search (Country: Finland) by May 7th 2017 at the latest. However, the position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.